Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HEY CHOIR!!! =D

I know majority of us will be in Russia now, but...nevermind! To all those in Russia, if you get to see this in time, ALL THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU! I am SO proud of all of you! You really sounded quite good at the practices last week. Trust in God, and I'm sure you'll all do well. VERY WELL. =D Haha, ya know, when I was at the airport to send you all off on Saturday, I felt so out of place!!! Like, you guys have grown so much, I had no duty there anymore! OH NO!! Alumni, HERE WE COME! =D I don't know how the other Sec 4s feel about it, but though it will be SO sad, change is not that bad....is it? AHEMFAREWELLAHEM!!!

Anyways, choir, do us proud, kay? All of the choir in Singapore probably are all ripping our guts apart in worry, so...and, BTW, doing us proud does not mean getting a Gold or anything like that. Just means that you've gotta do your best, and glorify God.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
eli

ps. my posts are getting shorter and shorter....